Positive reviews can, of course, increase business, notes ICMediaDirect. But the study proves that negative feedback can have a direct fiscal drain on a firm. 86% of potential customers said they would think twice about buying a product from a company with bad online reviews, for example. Going further, an extra star on reviews generates a 5% to 9% average rise in revenue for the firm, while just one negative review may result in the company losing about 30 customers. Receiving positive reviews on the web translates into direct sales.
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
- A Strong Narrative And Innovative Photography Creates Stronger Engagement – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect – Using A Variety Of Tracking Tools Makes Monitoring Easier
- ICMediaDirect Celebrated For Customer Service, Business Ethics
- IC Media Direct’s Strategic Efforts For Image Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media