Positive reviews can, of course, increase business, notes ICMediaDirect. But the study proves that negative feedback can have a direct fiscal drain on a firm. 86% of potential customers said they would think twice about buying a product from a company with bad online reviews, for example. Going further, an extra star on reviews generates a 5% to 9% average rise in revenue for the firm, while just one negative review may result in the company losing about 30 customers. Receiving positive reviews on the web translates into direct sales.
- Search Marketing Needs to Stay Ahead of Its Trends – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect On Importance Of Forward-Thinking Social Strategy
- ICMediaDirect On Rise Of SEO Optimization
- ICMediaDirect Offerings Online Reputation Reports
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- ICMediaDirect Designs Strategic Effort To Boost Client Reputation
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media ICMediaDirect IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media