ICMediaDirect has established a significant track record in efficient reputation management, having boosted the brand image of Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, athletes, and politicians. The agency uses a formulated strategy for diminishing the undesired impact of criticism. Initially, determine if a comment is authentic. Some information published online is the result of competing brands. The best course of action when this happens is to request to have the review removed citing its unlikely truthfulness. Second, find out if a review is opinion based. If so, a company has a powerful opportunity to share fact-based, positive information about their services, while retracting the effectiveness of the review. When a customer has left factual, but negative feedback, then it is time to react fully and genuinely. The firm recommends a vigorous approach, combining an apology with proactive solutions to a client’s problem.
- ICMediaDirect Offerings Online Reputation Reports
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- ICMediaDirect Designs Strategic Effort To Boost Client Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Offsetting Impact Of Negative Reviews
- CMediaDirect Notes Negative Reviews Can Be Addressed Professionally
- ICMediaDirect Speaks To Success Of Affliliate Summit 2016
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media ICMediaDirect IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media