ICMediaDirect has established a significant track record in efficient reputation management, having boosted the brand image of Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, athletes, and politicians. The agency uses a formulated strategy for diminishing the undesired impact of criticism. Initially, determine if a comment is authentic. Some information published online is the result of competing brands. The best course of action when this happens is to request to have the review removed citing its unlikely truthfulness. Second, find out if a review is opinion based. If so, a company has a powerful opportunity to share fact-based, positive information about their services, while retracting the effectiveness of the review. When a customer has left factual, but negative feedback, then it is time to react fully and genuinely. The firm recommends a vigorous approach, combining an apology with proactive solutions to a client’s problem.
- ICMediaDirect On Improving A Firm’s Online Reputation
- A Strong Narrative And Innovative Photography Creates Stronger Engagement – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect Speak To Industry Pros In New York
- ICMediaDirect – Using A Variety Of Tracking Tools Makes Monitoring Easier
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- IC Media Direct Leading Brands To Better Image, Coherent Narrative
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media