For ongoing situations where there is a high amount interaction online, ICMediaDirect advises addressing the issue offline where possible by asking for the customer’s contact information or requesting to contact them professionally. Experts at the agency have stated that this can offset the impact of any future engagements as well as the difficulty on the business manager assigned to the complaints.
- ICMediaDirect On Improving A Firm’s Online Reputation
- A Strong Narrative And Innovative Photography Creates Stronger Engagement – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect Speak To Industry Pros In New York
- ICMediaDirect – Using A Variety Of Tracking Tools Makes Monitoring Easier
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- IC Media Direct Leading Brands To Better Image, Coherent Narrative
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media