Businesses take measures to create a strong Internet presence and build trust among their consumers but very often disregard the significance of reputation management. Local business directories make it easily available for clients to describe their own experiences with a brand or business. So, businesses should be alert of how their firm is being perceived by expected customers. As per the experts at ICMediaDirect, “What people say about your business has become the most important yardstick of your reliability and services.ou are what people find about you online.” Consequently, it is vital for companies to monitor customer reviews and tactfully handle any negative feedback. 70 percent of buyers say online criticism heavily affects them before making their own buy, and this might deter them from selecting the products or service offered by a certain company. With several ways available for handling negative reviews, ICMediaDirect puts together the best approach of replying quickly to rectify any issues offline.
- ICMediaDirect Receives New York Excellence Award
- ICMediaDirect On Best Practices For SEO Optimization
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Handling Negative Reviews Strategically
- SBIEC Receives Continued Recognition For Customer Service, Ethical Practices
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media