Brand reputation management as an element must be integrated in a firm’s marketing strategy because of the enormous impact negative reviews have on preceding marketing efforts. When future consumers go on the internet to determine more about an organization or item, seeing bad reviews very often pushes them to a competitor. Also, when no such details are available from genuine consumers, consumers tend to avoid risks and leave their purchases partly completed. “Negative feedback shouldn’t be overlooked, as it can allow brands to understand their limitations and increase the quality of their everyday operations,” notes a spokesperson for ICMediaDirect.
- Search Marketing Needs to Stay Ahead of Its Trends – ICMediaDirect
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- IC Media Direct’s Strategic Efforts For Image Management
- ICMediaDirect Recommends A Dynamic Approach For Dealing With Negative Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Improving A Firm’s Online Reputation
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media