Good reviews clearly increase the business of a firm. However, the research shows that negative feedback can have a direct financial impact on businesses. For instance, 86% of potential consumers said they would think very hard about buying a product from a firm with unfavorable online testimonials. Similarly, an extra star on reviews builds a 5% to 9% average rise in income for a corporate, while just a lone bad review could result in a company removing about 30 customers from the roster. ICMediaDirect concludes that getting positive reviews online results in sales.
- ICMediaDirect Reputation Experts Discuss Social Media Best Practices
- ICMediaDirect On Importance Of Strong Online Reviews
- ICMediaDirect Wins Another New York Excellence Award
- ICMediaDirect Speaks To Success Of Affliliate Summit 2016
- ICMediaDirect Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- ICMediaDirect – Negative Feedback Can Create Losses For A Business
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media