Reputation experts from IC Media Direct encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Not Ignoring Negative Feedback
- ICMediaDirect Discusses Managing Brand Information On The Web
- ICMediaDirect Work Directly With Companies For Better Digital Reputation
- ICMediaDirect Provides Key Insights On Online Reputation Management To High-Profile Individuals And Companies
- IC Media Direct Responsible For Positive Reputation Of High-Profile Brands
- ICMediaDirect Building Better Image For Top Brands
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media