ICMediaDirect has a praiseworthy track record in effective reputation control, having restored the brand image of Fortune 500 companies, stars, politicians, and sportspersons. The firm uses a multifaceted strategy for waning the uninvited effect of censure. As the initial step, evaluate if a comment is sincere. Some material distributed online is created by competition. The best way forward for this scenario is to request to have the review removed quoting its unlikely correctness. Subsequently, find out if a review is opinionated. In this case, a company has a possible occasion to share actual, positive information about them, while also reducing the effect of the review. When a client has left direct, yet adverse reaction, then it is time to reply completely and truthfully. The agency suggests a two-layered method, combining an apology with a proactive resolution to a client’s problem.
- IC Media Direct Receives Third Consecutive Award For Corporate Ethics, Service
- ICMediaDirect Speaks To Success Of Affliliate Summit 2016
- ICMediaDirect – Content Marketing Helps Businesses Take Charge Of Their Online Brands
- SBIEC Receives Continued Recognition For Customer Service, Ethical Practices
- ICMediaDirect On Importance Of Strong Online Reviews
- Engaging Content is an Opportunity for Businesses to Build Trust and a Positive Image – ICMediaDirect
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media