Reputation experts from IC Media Direct encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect Explain Role At Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect – Adverse Reviews Can Have A Direct Financial Impact On Businesses
- ICMediaDirect Help High Profile Individuals Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- ICMediaDirect Builds Coherent Narrative For Brands
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Not Ignoring Negative Feedback
- ICMediaDirect Discusses Managing Brand Information On The Web
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media