While the statistics are applicable to all companies, they hone in on local businesses. An unparalleled 92% of respondents explain they would only patronize a company if it had a minimum of a four-star rating on review sites. The stats show that reliability (27%), expertise (21%), and professionalism (18%) have been deemed the most critical characteristics for a local firm to display. After analyzing this study and more, ICMediaDirect confirms that maintaining a solid reputation online is just as important for a company as focusing on its offline standing in the area.
- ICMediaDirect Provides Key Insights On Online Reputation Management To High-Profile Individuals And Companies
- Negative Feedback Shouldn’t Be Ignored – ICMediaDIrect
- ICMediaDirect Part Of Affiliate Summit Conference
- ICMediaDirect Helps People Build A Positive Message Online
- IC Media Direct Responsible For Growing Reputation Of High-Profile Clients
- ICMediaDirect Explain Role At Affiliate Summit East
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media