Good reviews can, of course, improve business, but the examination proves that negative feedback can have a direct fiscal drain on companies. For instance, 86% of possible consumers said they would think twice about buying a product from a firm with negative online reviews. Also, an extra star on reviews creates a 5% to 9% average rise in revenue for a business, while just one bad review could result in a company losing approximately 30 customers. ICMediaDirect emphasizes that receiving positive reviews online leads to sales.
- ICMediaDirect Building Better Image For Top Brands
- ICMediaDirect Wins Award for Providing Excellent Online Reputation Services to Individuals and Businesses
- ICMediaDirect – Positive Reviews Can Boost Business
- ICMediaDirect Work Directly With Companies For Better Digital Reputation
- ICMediaDirect – Prospective Consumers Spend More Money Online On Companies With Outstanding Reviews
- ICMediaDirect Take Business Of Reputation Management Seriously
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media