Reputation experts from ICMediaDirect encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect Handling Complaints Offline Reduces The Pressure Of Dealing With Complaints
- ICMediaDirect – Multiple Social Media Options Has Made Connecting With Consumers Complex
- IC Media Direct – Correct Content Marketing Tactics Increase Google Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Importance To Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- Understands How to Improve Internet Reputation With Social Media
Something went wrong with the twitter.
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media