Reputation experts from ICMediaDirect encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect Speaks To Success Of Affliliate Summit 2016
- ICMediaDirect Notes Invaluable Learning Experience At Industry Tradeshow
- Affiliate Summit East Welcomes Reputation Management Experts – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect On Importance Of Strong Online Reviews
- ICMediaDirect Discusses Perks Of Obtaining Top Online Reviews
- ICMediaDirect Reputation Experts Discuss Social Media Best Practices
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media