Reputation experts from ICMediaDirect encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- IC Media Direct Leading Brands To Better Image, Coherent Narrative
- ICMediaDirect Handling Full Spectrum Of Digital Services
- ICMediaDirect Specializing In Online Reputation Management
- ICMediaDirect Helps Online Businesses Soar
- ICMediaDirect Points To Importance Of Reputation Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress native advertising New York online online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media