Reputation management is critically important, and often overlooked by companies trying to establish a strong Internet presence and build trust among their consumers. Online business directories make it easy for customers to discuss their personal experience with a brand, so corporations should remain aware of how their enterprise is being observed by potential clients. According to reputation management firm ICMediaDirect, “what people say about your company has become the most significant reflection of your reliability and services. In essence, you are what people find about you online.” Therefore, it is important for companies to evaluate customer reviews and adequately address any negative feedback. 70 percent of buyers admit to being swayed by online disapproval from others before making their own purchase, with criticism potentially deferring them from selecting the products or service offered by a specific company. With numerous ways available for to handle negative reviews, ICMediaDirect covers the best approach of responding quickly to rectify any issues offline.
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
- A Strong Narrative And Innovative Photography Creates Stronger Engagement – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect – Using A Variety Of Tracking Tools Makes Monitoring Easier
- ICMediaDirect Celebrated For Customer Service, Business Ethics
- IC Media Direct’s Strategic Efforts For Image Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media