Brand reputation management should be an essential part of a company’s marketing strategy because of the significant impact of a negative online reputation and its direct effect on any prior marketing efforts. When consumers go online to learn about a company or service, discovering bad reviews almost always drives their business to a competitor. If no such information is available from real customer reviews, customers frequently choose not to take any risk and do not proceed with transactions for potential sales. “Negative feedback shouldn’t be taken lightly, as it can help brands identify their weak points and improve the quality of their daily business operations,” says a spokesperson for ICMediaDirect.
- ICMediaDirect Receives New York Excellence Award
- ICMediaDirect On Best Practices For SEO Optimization
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Handling Negative Reviews Strategically
- SBIEC Receives Continued Recognition For Customer Service, Ethical Practices
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media