Brand reputation management should be an essential part of a company’s marketing strategy because of the significant impact of a negative online reputation and its direct effect on any prior marketing efforts. When consumers go online to learn about a company or service, discovering bad reviews almost always drives their business to a competitor. If no such information is available from real customer reviews, customers frequently choose not to take any risk and do not proceed with transactions for potential sales. “Negative feedback shouldn’t be taken lightly, as it can help brands identify their weak points and improve the quality of their daily business operations,” says a spokesperson for ICMediaDirect.
- ICMediaDirect Experts On Strategies For Maximizing Social Media SEO
- ICMediaDirect Takes Home SBIEC Award For Third Straight Year
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- IC Media Direct Leading Brands To Better Image, Coherent Narrative
- ICMediaDirect Handling Full Spectrum Of Digital Services
- ICMediaDirect Specializing In Online Reputation Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress native advertising New York online online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media