Brand reputation management should be an essential part of a company’s marketing strategy because of the significant impact of a negative online reputation and its direct effect on any prior marketing efforts. When consumers go online to learn about a company or service, discovering bad reviews almost always drives their business to a competitor. If no such information is available from real customer reviews, customers frequently choose not to take any risk and do not proceed with transactions for potential sales. “Negative feedback shouldn’t be taken lightly, as it can help brands identify their weak points and improve the quality of their daily business operations,” says a spokesperson for ICMediaDirect.
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect Handling Complaints Offline Reduces The Pressure Of Dealing With Complaints
- ICMediaDirect – Multiple Social Media Options Has Made Connecting With Consumers Complex
- IC Media Direct – Correct Content Marketing Tactics Increase Google Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Importance To Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- Understands How to Improve Internet Reputation With Social Media
Something went wrong with the twitter.
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media