Unfortunately, the importance of reputation management is so often overlooked by companies trying to establish a strong Internet presence and build trust amongst their consumers. Digital business directories make it easy for the public to review personal experiences with a brand, and corporations should remain aware of how their enterprise is portrayed in front of potential clientele. According to the team at ICMediaDirect, “what people say about your company has become the most significant reflection of your reliability and services. In essence, you are what people find about you online.” It is important for a brand to monitor and evaluate customer reviews and adequately address all negative feedback. 7 in 10 buyers admit to being affected by online disapproval shared by others prior to making their own purchase, and any criticism might deter them from choosing the products or services offered by that company. However, many ways are available to handle negative reviews, and ICMediaDirect outlines the best approach to respond quickly and rectify any issues offline.
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
- A Strong Narrative And Innovative Photography Creates Stronger Engagement – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect – Using A Variety Of Tracking Tools Makes Monitoring Easier
- ICMediaDirect Celebrated For Customer Service, Business Ethics
- IC Media Direct’s Strategic Efforts For Image Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media