Reputation experts from IC Media Direct encourage companies to closely monitor online activities so that a reputation management plan can be put in place as quickly as possible. By tracking brand mentions and online reviews, individuals and agencies can be proactive in their handling of online reputation management. A variety of monitoring tools keep the task both efficient and simple. Google Alerts, for example, allows users to receive email updates when new Google results feature brand mentions. The Social Mention tool monitors activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms by keeping track of selected keywords.
- Search Marketing Needs to Stay Ahead of Its Trends – ICMediaDirect
- ICMediaDirect On Importance Of Forward-Thinking Social Strategy
- ICMediaDirect On Rise Of SEO Optimization
- ICMediaDirect Offerings Online Reputation Reports
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- ICMediaDirect Designs Strategic Effort To Boost Client Reputation
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media ICMediaDirect IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media