IC Media Direct’s reputation experts recommend that entities monitor online activities consistently so that a reputation management plan can be put into place as quickly as possible. Keeping a close eye on brand mentions and online reviews means brands, individuals, and agencies can be as proactive as possible in their approach to online reputation management. Employing a variety of monitoring tools will make the task easier and increase its effectiveness. Google Alerts allows brands and individuals to receive email updates on any new Google results featuring mentions of them. For monitoring activities connected to a brand on social media, companies should use the Social Mention tool to monitor use of selected keywords.
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- IC Media Direct Leading Brands To Better Image, Coherent Narrative
- ICMediaDirect Handling Full Spectrum Of Digital Services
- ICMediaDirect Specializing In Online Reputation Management
- ICMediaDirect Helps Online Businesses Soar
- ICMediaDirect Points To Importance Of Reputation Management
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress native advertising New York online online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media