IC Media Direct’s reputation experts recommend that entities monitor online activities consistently so that a reputation management plan can be put into place as quickly as possible. Keeping a close eye on brand mentions and online reviews means brands, individuals, and agencies can be as proactive as possible in their approach to online reputation management. Employing a variety of monitoring tools will make the task easier and increase its effectiveness. Google Alerts allows brands and individuals to receive email updates on any new Google results featuring mentions of them. For monitoring activities connected to a brand on social media, companies should use the Social Mention tool to monitor use of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect Offerings Online Reputation Reports
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- ICMediaDirect Designs Strategic Effort To Boost Client Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Offsetting Impact Of Negative Reviews
- CMediaDirect Notes Negative Reviews Can Be Addressed Professionally
- ICMediaDirect Speaks To Success Of Affliliate Summit 2016
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media ICMediaDirect IC MediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media