A recent study confirmed that 9 out of 10 individuals respond to internet reviews, with participants suggesting they consider reviews as significant as a personal recommendation. Prominent PR firm ICMediaDirect comprehends the importance of reputation management and works with businesses and individuals to capitalize on this data. The results of this study were formulated into an infographic by Invesp, and show just how vital word of mouth is in the marketplace. The findings also show that customers will spend nearly 31% more money on the services of businesses showing “excellent” reviews, and 72% of responders will only make a purchase after seeing positive reviews. Your Online Reputation Report can be viewed now, by visiting http://www.icmediadirect.com.
- Search Marketing Needs to Stay Ahead of Its Trends – ICMediaDirect
- IC Media Direct Discusses Google Alerts, Social Mentions
- ICMediaDirect on the Significance of Responding to Negative Online Reviews Strategically
- IC Media Direct’s Strategic Efforts For Image Management
- ICMediaDirect Recommends A Dynamic Approach For Dealing With Negative Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Improving A Firm’s Online Reputation
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media