A recent study confirmed that 9 out of 10 individuals respond to internet reviews, with participants suggesting they consider reviews as significant as a personal recommendation. Prominent PR firm ICMediaDirect comprehends the importance of reputation management and works with businesses and individuals to capitalize on this data. The results of this study were formulated into an infographic by Invesp, and show just how vital word of mouth is in the marketplace. The findings also show that customers will spend nearly 31% more money on the services of businesses showing “excellent” reviews, and 72% of responders will only make a purchase after seeing positive reviews. Your Online Reputation Report can be viewed now, by visiting http://www.icmediadirect.com.
- ICMediaDirect Receives New York Excellence Award
- ICMediaDirect On Best Practices For SEO Optimization
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Handling Negative Reviews Strategically
- SBIEC Receives Continued Recognition For Customer Service, Ethical Practices
- Negative Reviews Helps Ascertain Flaws – ICMediaDirect
- Local Business Directories Make It Easy For Customers To Review Their Personal Experience With A Brand – ICMediaDirect
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media