Fully utilizing brand-related social media accounts is a powerful way to improve online reputation. Social channels such as Facebook and Twitter perform well in Google searches. When potential customers search for a company, product, or individual one of the top results will likely be a focused social media channel. Businesses can then relieve unrelated listings about their brand from top pages of results with a thorough and engaging social media presence, and provide a controlled outlet to increase relevant hits with excellent SEO. Another perk of having a presence on social is being able to handle feedback, both positive and negative. Putting SEO within responses, social media platforms give businesses the platform to proficiently respond to consumers, while also increasing their search rankings. Companies gain from having simple ways to express the strengths of their brand and to work with concerns raised by customers. ICMediaDirect predicts that this is going to be especially critical in 2016, as more platforms will be indexed by Google so that individual posts will then have the same value as normal web pages.
- ICMediaDirect On the Importance of Not Ignoring Negative Feedback
- ICMediaDirect Discusses Managing Brand Information On The Web
- ICMediaDirect Work Directly With Companies For Better Digital Reputation
- ICMediaDirect Provides Key Insights On Online Reputation Management To High-Profile Individuals And Companies
- IC Media Direct Responsible For Positive Reputation Of High-Profile Brands
- ICMediaDirect Building Better Image For Top Brands
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media