It is commonly seen that businesses try to create a strong Internet presence and build trust among their consumers but discount the importance of a sound reputation management strategy. Local business directories are reachable to potential customers to appraise their own experience with a brand, and businesses should be aware of how their firm is observed by expected customers. As per the specialists at ICMediaDirect, “what people say about your firm has become the key image of your reliability and services. In short, you are what people find about you online.” Thus, it is necessary for companies to monitor customer reviews and prudently tackle any negative feedback. 70 percent of buyers remark that online disapproval by others influences them before making their own buying decisions, and this may even deter them from selecting the products or service offered by a certain company. With various options available for handling negative reviews, ICMediaDirect carves the best approach of replying quickly to rectify any issues offline.
- ICMediaDirect – Negative Feedback Can Create Losses For A Business
- ICMediaDirect Takes Home Third Straight SBIEC Award
- ICMediaDirect Asserts That Having A Concrete Online Reputation Is As Important As Offline Reputation
- Specialists At ICMediaDirect Suggest The Confidential Handling Of Complaints
- ICMediaDirect Recommends A Dynamic Approach For Dealing With Negative Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Altering Social Media Inclinations
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ic media IC Media Direct ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media