Positive reviews can, of course, increase business, notes ICMediaDirect. But the study proves that negative feedback can have a direct fiscal drain on a firm. 86% of potential customers said they would think twice about buying a product from a company with bad online reviews, for example. Going further, an extra star on reviews generates a 5% to 9% average rise in revenue for the firm, while just one negative review may result in the company losing about 30 customers. Receiving positive reviews on the web translates into direct sales.
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect Handling Complaints Offline Reduces The Pressure Of Dealing With Complaints
- ICMediaDirect – Multiple Social Media Options Has Made Connecting With Consumers Complex
- IC Media Direct – Correct Content Marketing Tactics Increase Google Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Importance To Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- Understands How to Improve Internet Reputation With Social Media
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media