Even though most businesses can apply this information, this is applicable mostly to local businesses. A vast 92% of partakers remark that they would only use a company if it had, at the least, a four-star rating on review websites. The numbers are assessed further, with reliability (27%), expertise (21%), and professionalism (18%) turning out to be the most major features for a native firm to be related to. After scrutinizing these key figures and more, ICMediaDirect stresses that building up a broad reputation online is just as consequential for a company as focusing on its offline reputation locally.
- ICMediaDirect Provides Key Insights On Online Reputation Management To High-Profile Individuals And Companies
- Negative Feedback Shouldn’t Be Ignored – ICMediaDIrect
- ICMediaDirect Part Of Affiliate Summit Conference
- ICMediaDirect Helps People Build A Positive Message Online
- IC Media Direct Responsible For Growing Reputation Of High-Profile Clients
- ICMediaDirect Explain Role At Affiliate Summit East
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect ICMedia Direct IC Media Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media