Reputation experts at IC Media Direct recommend that companies monitor online activities regularly so that a reputation management plan can be implemented as quickly as possible. By keeping a close eye on brand mentions and online reviews, brands, individuals, and agencies can be proactive in their approach to online reputation management. Using a variety of monitoring tools will make the task easier and more efficient. Google Alerts allows users to receive email updates on the latest Google results featuring brand mentions. To monitor activities connected to a brand on various social media platforms, entities should use the Social Mention tool that keeps track of selected keywords.
- ICMediaDirect Builds Coherent Narrative For Brands
- ICMediaDirect Responsible For Positive Reputation Of High-Profile Brands
- ICMediaDirect Building Better Image For Top Brands
- ICMediaDirect Helps People Build A Positive Message Online
- ICMediaDirect Explain Role At Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media