While the statistics are applicable to all companies, they hone in on local businesses. An unparalleled 92% of respondents explain they would only patronize a company if it had a minimum of a four-star rating on review sites. The stats show that reliability (27%), expertise (21%), and professionalism (18%) have been deemed the most critical characteristics for a local firm to display. After analyzing this study and more, ICMediaDirect confirms that maintaining a solid reputation online is just as important for a company as focusing on its offline standing in the area.
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect Handling Complaints Offline Reduces The Pressure Of Dealing With Complaints
- ICMediaDirect – Multiple Social Media Options Has Made Connecting With Consumers Complex
- IC Media Direct – Correct Content Marketing Tactics Increase Google Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Importance To Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- Understands How to Improve Internet Reputation With Social Media
Something went wrong with the twitter.
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media