Leading PR and reputation management company, ICMediaDirect notes how negative reviews can have a significant financial impact on businesses, according to studies suggesting that 86 percent of potential customers will think twice about services from a company with unfavorable feedback. With another survey explaining that 9 out of 10 people take online reviews ‘very seriously,’ the agency is honored to provide advice on how companies can move forward following negative feedback online. Firms can see their Online Reputation Report now, at http://www.icmediadirect.com.
- ICMediaDirect To Attend Affiliate Summit East
- ICMediaDirect Handling Complaints Offline Reduces The Pressure Of Dealing With Complaints
- ICMediaDirect – Multiple Social Media Options Has Made Connecting With Consumers Complex
- IC Media Direct – Correct Content Marketing Tactics Increase Google Reputation
- ICMediaDirect On Importance To Stay Abreast Of Their Online Reputation
- Understands How to Improve Internet Reputation With Social Media
Something went wrong with the twitter.
2016 Ad:tech AdWords Affiliate Summit East Affiliate Summit West ASE Barcelona branding brand repair Business Review USA Conference Consulting Service Excellence Google reputation ICMD ICMD.com ICMediaDirect IC Media Direct ICMedia Direct IC MediaDirect ICMediaDirect.com ICMediaDirect.com Reviews ICMediaDirect Reviews IC Media Direct Reviews Las Vegas LeadsCon marketing trends Media Direct Mobile World Congress New York online branding Online Reputation Online Reputation Management online reviews PR Public Relations Reputation reputation management Reviews Managemen Reviews Management San Francisco SBIEC seo SES Social Media